To apply, please visit www.iheartmediacareers.com
Assists the promotions or marketing departments with daily activities that promote the station(s), clients or events.
• The ideal candidate would be a results-driven team player with a positive attitude.
• Must be punctual & reliable
• Must be self-motivated & responsible
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have excellent communication/listening skills and the ability to generate excitement when promoting station events
• Must be able to think outside of the box & adapt to unexpected situations
• Vehicle & equipment upkeep, and some light office work
• Excellent customer service skills enabling you to interact with and get station listeners involved in station promotions while catering to the needs of our customers
• Must have a basic understanding of digital media such as Facebook, Twitter and current Internet trends.
• Must be a social, outgoing, high-energy individual who is enthusiastic about promotions and marketing!
• Available days/evenings/weekends, and able to lift 50 lbs
• General understanding of music equipment, set up and breakdown.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail
• Problem solving and decision making
• Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Excellent driving record
• Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 50-pound objects
• 1-3 years’ experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
• High school diploma; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Communications, Advertising or Marketing)
• Valid driver’s license
• Proof of insurability
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.