- There are some mornings we have time to create a healthy breakfast at home, and then there are most days when we’re rushing, running late, and in a hurry to get something to eat before work. For those days, try these nutritionist-recommended fast food breakfast options.
- Dunkin’ Donuts Ham, Egg, And Cheese Wakeup Wrap - It’s high in protein with nine grams, has less than 200 calories, and just 15 grams of carbs.
- Taco Bell Breakfast Soft Taco - You can eat two of these egg and cheese wraps for a total of 14 grams of protein and 340 calories.
- McDonald’s Fruit and Maple Oatmeal - Order this whole-grain bowl without the brown sugar and cream and you’ll have a hearty breakfast with five grams of protein and 290 calories.
- Starbucks Spinach, Feta, & Cage Free Egg White Breakfast Wrap - Not only is this whole-grain wrap tasty, it also delivers close to half of your vitamin A and a quarter of your calcium for the day along with 19 grams of filling protein.
- Sonic Jr. Breakfast Burrito - You’ll get plenty of protein, 12 grams, as well as choline in this 300-calorie burrito.
- Chick-fil-A Egg White Grill - Start your morning with this sandwich that’s made on an English muffin, which has less saturated fat than a biscuit. It’s just 300 calories and 25 grams of protein.
- Smoothie King Original High-Protein Banana - Rather drink your breakfast? This smoothie is a good combo of carbs, healthy fats, and protein, so it’ll keep you full on the go with the 28-grams of protein.
Content Goes Here