Have you ever wondered how wealthy the richest person your age is? You aren’t the only one. That’s why Wealth-X compiled a report of the richest people at every age from 21 to 100. The collective net worth of everyone on the list is a mind blowing 1.7 trillion dollars.
You even get to find out how slowly or quickly the people made their money. For some it happened overnight and for others it took their lifetime. Here are some highlights:
- Frances Bean Cobain represents the 26 year-old bracket.
- Warren Buffett owns the 88-year-old position.
- Amazon mogul Jeff Bezos is the man in the 57-year-old slot.
- Larry Page, the CEO of Google parent company Alphabet, is 43 and really rich,
- The Chief Strategy Officer of Airbnb is 35 and his name is Nate Blecharczyk.
- Justin Bieber is worth a cool 300 million and owns his 24-year-old age bracket.
- Kylie Jenner, at 21, represents her age group with 850-million bucks in the bank.
By the way, a lot of these people are considered self made, so there’s still time! For the full list check here.
Source: Business Insider