Krispy Kreme knows all about limited-time seasonal offerings and they change their doughnut options regularly to keep us coming back. Now their holiday treats are out, including the Cinnamon Swirl Doughnut and a new Ugly Sweater Doughnut, along with some favorites from holidays past.
This is what we can look forward to:
- The Cinnamon Swirl Doughnut - It’s kind of like an inside out cinnamon roll, made with a classic doughnut, tossed in cinnamon sugar, and topped with ribbons of cream cheese icing and cinnamon icing.
- The Ugly Sweater Doughnut - They say this one is a “take on the festive ugly sweater trend” and it’s dipped in green icing, sprinkled with confetti, and “decorated with over-the-top reindeer and penguin candy pieces.”
- The Santa Belly Doughnut - This one’s making a comeback this year and it’s a chocolate Kreme-filled shell topped with red icing and decorated to look like Santa’s belly.
- The Holiday Plaid Doughnut - It’s an original glazed doughnut with a festive red and green plaid design.
- And finally, the Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles Doughnut - The name really says it all.
Along with all these sweet treats, Krispy Kreme is adding a Peppermint Mocha to menus, which is available hot, iced, or frozen. The Cinnamon Swirl Doughnut is sticking around until January, but the others are only available until December 24th.
Source: Food and Wine