If you’re not sure what to get for those on your nice list this year, you can never go wrong with candy. But it’s Christmas, so you don’t want just any regular candy that you can get any day of the year, you want something gift-worthy. If you need some help deciding which sweet treat would be best, try one of these.
- For the Hello Kitty-obsessed - Sugarfina’s Hello Kitty Sweet Retreat Eight-Piece Candy Bento Box is filled with gummies, jelly beans, chocolates and more. And each character can be seen peeking out of the adorable package. $68
- For a fan of the classics - See's Candies Large Gold Fancy is a two-pound box of chocolates and specialty pieces, like cashew brittle. $49.75
- For your friend who likes a full-sized bag of candy in their stocking - Target has M&M’s Hot Cocoa flavor candies and they won’t disappoint. $3.19
- For those who aren’t afraid of a little sparkle - Dylan’s Candy Bar
Glitter Christmas Wreath is filled with chocolate balls wrapped in multi colored foils, so it’s pretty and tasty. $40
- For your loved one looking for Instagram likes - This MarieBelle Holiday Ganache Four-Piece Box includes four chocolate ganaches with festive scenes, including a family decorating a Christmas tree and one of Santa himself, and they’re all Instagram-worthy. $17
- For the friend who needs to chillax - These Lord Jones Limited Edition High CBD All Natural Holiday Gumdrops come in two fancy flavors, mango chili and sugar plum, and each one has 20 mg of hemp-derived CBD extract. $50