Russ McKamey owns and operates the most terrifying haunted house experience in America — one you’re not allowed to attend until you watch a two-hour-long video, create a safe word, and more! There are the requirements just to get in:
- You need a doctor’s letter stating you are physically and mentally cleared
- You need to pass a background check
- Proof of medical insurance
- Sign a detailed 40-page waiver
- Pass a drug test on the day of the show
Almost no one is able to finish the experience, and Russ films every show to protect himself in court.
He’s so good at what he does, people have sued him over things they thought happened during the show, but didn’t actually happen. He says he works each show around everyone’s individual fear, so it’s never the same show. According to Russ, a common fear people share is water.
Here is the "I Quit" film showcasing every contestant who has ever attempted the MCKAMEY MANOR!
Viewer discretion IS ADVISED!!