A video has surfaced of an Australian man nicknamedSlab, who found a gecko in his beer after going for a cigarette outside a pub. When he returned, he found the gecko in his beer and thought it was a joke. However, he quickly realized it was no joke.
The man jumped into action by performing CPR on the gecko and giving it mouth to mouth. Footage showed Slab performing chest compressions with a single index finger. Slab then put the lizard into the palm of his hand where it began to stir. He actually saved the lizard's life.