You could own Hugh Jackman's jacket, Bruce Springsteen's jeans, or Elton John's glasses. Just a small sample of the long list of donations made by A List celebrities to benefit the "Actor's Fund".
"Our job is to support the people who work in performing arts and entertainment. This is a really beautiful example of how this marvelous community continues to find creative, new ways to return the favor.”
Highlights from the auction will be:
- Celeste Holm’s Golden Globe awarded in 1947 for Gentlemen’s Agreement
- Golden Age Hollywood and Theatre Memorabilia from the Celeste Holm Collection
- The Estate of Thomas P. Lacy featuring classic Broadway costume & set designs
- A "Wolverine" jacket from Hugh Jackman’s closet
- Boots, jeans and T-shirt from Bruce Springsteen
- Black sequin gown made by David Dalrymple. Worn at Hulaween 2014 and ITV special "It's The Girls" in the UK from Bette Midler
- Banjo signed by Steve Martin
- Iconic glasses from Elton John
- Bob Mackie dresses from Carol Burnett
- Dolce & Gabbana dress worn by Glenn Close on the red carpet of the opening night of "Sunset Boulevard" 2/9/17
- Leather Suit that Alan Cumming wore to the Tony Awards when he won the Best Actor in a Musical in 1998 for "Cabaret"
- A collection of signed books from Julie Andrews
- Oscar de la Renta gown worn by Renée Fleming to sing at the Diamond Jubilee Concert for Queen Elizabeth II in 2012 on the balcony of Buckingham Palace (with Alfie Boe).
- A limited edition leather bound copy of the screenplay of "Downton Abbey" (the first film) signed by director, writer, producer and cast. There are only 30 of these in existence. Courtesy of Carnival Films.
- Screen worn leather jackets from “The Good Wife”
- Dress worn by Tina Fey to the 2013 Emmy Awards where she won for Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series for "30 Rock"