While a lot of us are excited to sit down with the family and eat some turkey next week on Thanksgiving, there are always some people more interested in what comes next. No, not leftovers...Black Friday. Plenty of people get pumped for the sales and the craziness that happens the day after the holiday, but how do you know you’re getting the best deals possible?
Top Ten Best Stores For Black Friday
(click herefor the complete list)
- JC Penney
- Office Depot & Office Max
- Big Lots
As for what items will likely have the best discounts, WalletHub notes"
- 18.40% of discounts are for apparel and accessories
- 12.27% are for computers and phones
- 11.11% are for jewelry
- 9.55% are for toys
- 9.42% are for appliances
- 6.75% are for consumer electronics
- 4.23% are for furniture
- 3.47% are for consumer packaged goods
(Courtesy Dr. Dave's Ultimate Prep)