Whether you’re a seasoned home gourmet or simply eager to glean pro tips and tricks, the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival serves up heaping helpings of culinary fun for all. Move over Guy Fieri, cuz this is way better than Flavortown... this is FlavorLAND!
A collection of 12 food kiosks in the park serve tasting-size portions of hot and cold dishes inspired by California cuisine. If you enjoyed the turkey legs and churros at the park, you'll be blown away with the new amazing food items during the Food & Wine Festival. Ever heard of Peanut Butter & Jelly Mac? Chocolate-Marshmallow Cold Brew Cocktail? An IPA Sausage Dog on soft pretzel rolls? Or how about Frozen Guacamole, that looks just like a popsicle? Well... those are just a few of the many wonderful snacks you'll be able to try this year!
Here are OUR favorite bites WE got to sample this past weekend at Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival:
- Food at Cluck-a-Doodle-Moo: Ranch Wings; Beverage: Blackberry-Lavender Lemonade
- Food at Golden Dreams-Honey Orange Glazed Verlasso Salmon Salad, Beverage: Pineapple Tiki Bitter Cocktail
- Food at Avocado Time-Petite Avocado Impossible Burger, Frozen Guacamole
- Food at LA Style- Glazed BBQ Pork Belly with Furikake-Togarashi Mac Salad
- Food at Paradise Garden Grill - Char Siu Ribs with steamed rice and cabbage salad, Beverage Strawberry Lemonade with strawberries and mint
Adele and I couldn't even come close to trying everything in the short amount of time we were there, plus we tried to avoid a lot of the sweet goodies to keep our figures. But I have to say the Frozen Guacamole from Avocado Time was absolutely amazing!!!! But, hey there is plenty of time to go back! The Disney California Adventure Food And Wine Festival runs through April 26th.
Special Thanks To: Disneyland, California Adventure, The Grand Californian Hotel and Spa, the amazing Disney Cast Members who went above and beyond in making or brief stay so enjoyable. Lisa Whaley with Disney Events for allowing us to participate in this adventure to share with you. The great folks at Alaska Airlines. Others to thank, from iHeart Susan Reynolds, Michael LaCrosse, Casey in promotion and lastly my broadcast brother Maui from Z100 for his on site assistance and social media expertise!