As we age, our eyesight seems to diminish with each year. I am now to the point of using reader glasses. I wanted to share this interesting article about....
Daily Habits That Affect Your Eyesight
- You may not even realize it, but basic everyday habits could be jeopardizing your eyesight.
- Here are five daily habits that may be affecting your eyesight:
- Excessive screen time
- Smoking extensively
- Not regulating other health conditions
- Not getting enough sleep or exercise
- Not staying hydrated
- According to experts, these are ways you can improve your eyesight:
- Consume nutritious foods
- Maintain a healthy weight and exercise regularly
- Inquire about any genetic disorders
- Wear sunglasses
- How is your eye health? Have you noticed a change in your eyesight over the years?