Adopting a pet is easy, but taking care of it isn’t.
You should be ready to take on the huge responsibility of taking care of another being. There’s no “perfect” time to adopt a pet, but it’s good to know when you aren’t ready yet. That way you can prepare so you are.
- You don’t have a solid routine.
- You have big travel plans.
- You move a lot.
- Money is tight.
- You like to sleep in. With a pet? Not going to happen!
- You aren’t a fan of walks.
- You haven’t thought long term.
There are more. Check them out here.