Whitney Houston is the latest late artist who’ll go on tour in hologram form, and now the first set of dates for that tour have been announced.
“An Evening With Whitney,” produced by BASE hologram in partnership with the late singer’s estate, will hit the road starting January 23rd, somewhere in Mexico, wrapping April 3rdin Minsk, Belarus. So far no U.S. dates have been announced although they are expected to take place next fall.
BASE also released the first image of Whitney’s hologram, and shares that the tour will feature dancers and a live band, performing Whitney’s biggest hit including “I Will Always Love You,” “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me),” “The Greatest Love of All” and “Higher Love.”
Check out the first set of dates below and click here for the complete schedule. North American shows are tentatively planned for fall 2020. Also, click here to see the first image of the Whitney hologram.
- January 23: February 9, 2020 – Mexico (TBA)
- February 27: Liverpool, England - M&S Bank Arena 2 Arena
- February 28: Manchester, England - Apollo
- February 29: Leeds, England - First Direct Arena
- March 1: Glasgow, Scotland - SEC Armadillo
- March 2: Aberdeen, Scotland - P&J Arena
- March 3: Dublin, Ireland - Bord Gais Theatre
- March 4: Birmingham, England - Arena
- March 5: Bournemouth, England - Bournemouth International Centre
- March 6: Cardiff, Wales - Motorpoint Arena
- March 7: Brighton, England - Centre
Source: Rolling Stone