Anyone who’s worked in an office long enough has probably seen their workplace embrace a popular trend or two now and again, but it seems some once-popular workplace trends are slowly dying, giving way to others, whether we like them or not.
Believe it or not, according to FitSmallBusiness, the biggest trend that seems be on the rise is emotional support animals in the workplace, which means folks should expect to see more dogs roaming around. Meanwhile, the trend that seems to be fading is unlimited paid time off, which really is a shame.
New Hotness For 2019
- Emotional Support Animals in the Workplace
- Gender-Neutral Bathrooms
- Artificial Intelligence in the Office
- Wearable Fitness and Safety Technology
- Onsite Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Old And Tired Workplace Trends
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Pre-Employment Drug Testing
- Onsite Childcare
- 9-to-5 Work Week
- Open Floorplan offices