Why You Should Skip Sending Work Emails After Dark
It’s well known that people rarely separate themselves from work these days. But there is a time when you should.
Experts say you should never send a work email after dark. There are exceptions, like co-workers who live in another time zone. Other than that, it can wait and here’s why...
- It won’t get read until morning.
- If they read it, you’re cutting into their downtime.
- The late night time stamp gives a negative vibe.
- You’re more prone to make mistakes at night.
- You should be sleeping.
- The alert may wake the reader.
Source: Pop Sugar