There are lots of great places in the world to visit that it can be hard to narrow down a bucket list of destinations. Well, now “Time” magazine is here to help.
- “Time” has come out with their list of the World’s 100 Greatest Places for 2021.
- They were chosen from thousands of nominations from Time's network of correspondents and contributors as well as industry experts.
- According toTime Executive Editor Dan Macsai ,the list is made up of areas that are described as “new and noteworthy and exciting.”
Some of the U.S. locations making the list include:
- Big Sky, Montana
- Hudson Valley, New York
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Napa Valley, California
- Memphis, Tennessee
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- New River Gorge National Park and Preserve, West Virginia
- New York City
- Sarasota, Florida
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Talkeetna, Alaska
International destinations include:
- Accra, Ghana
- Bath, UK
- Bodrum, Turkey
- Christchurch, New Zealand
- Faroe Islands, Denmark
- Gothenburg, Sweden
- Kruger National Park, South Africa
Click hereto find all the destinations on the list.