Listen Live on  
 

106.7 The Eagle

Portland's Classic Hits Station
 
 

Heater causes garage fire in Southeast Portland

 
Heater causes garage fire in Southeast Portland
Posted Friday, December 27th 2013 @ 10am  by Brad Ford

A malfunctioning propane heater caused a fire in a garage that spread to a house.  The house is located at 2021 SE 161st Ct., Portland.

The fire spread into the house via the attic, causing $85,000 worth of damage. A car was also burning in the driveway when firefighters arrived.

Two people were injured in this incident.  A male had minor burns to his arms and head, but didn't want to go to a hospital. Another man went to a hospital as a precaution. The Portland Fire Bureau and Gresham Fire & Rescue responded to this incident.

Photo: Dick Harris

Recommended Stories

More from 106.7 The Eagle

*